Sirens and Scales

Sirens and Scales
All Mermaids and Dragons Limited Edition Boxed Set

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Two New books coming this spring from Ellora's Cave!

It's been a few months since my last book release but I've been busy! One book is a contemporary love story between an older woman and a younger man, set in New Orleans and Bayou country. The other story is a historical "Owned By Rome" set in Ancient Rome and Western Gaul. It's a culture-clash love story between a Roman magistrate and his newly acquired female slave. I'll have excerpts and release dates soon. I'm looking forward to sharing more with all of you!
XXOO Kat

2 comments:

  1. Yee-hah! New post! And amazing covers! Yes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julia. I finally have something new to share! lol
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete